Voki is a fun website enabling you to create your own characters, placing them in a picture you want and making them speak as you wish. By choosing the character and playing with its body parts to add more fun, you can create really enjoying videos. As you can write the speech into the speech bubble and choose the voice it will use to speak, you can also record your own voice and upload it to your project. But first of all, you need to have a voki account and click ““. After creating your video, you can keep it in your account and send it to your friends.
HOW DOES A VOKI WEB PAGE LOOK?
HOW TO USE VOKI AS AN ENGLISH TEACHER
- You can send your e-mails as Voki links. Your students will enjoy more listening to them rather than reading e-mail texts.
- You can send Voki links to your students and ask them interesting questions, riddles and even questions about their lives and interests.
- You can upload listening audio for the characters you created in Voki and make that listening practice more fun.
- You can ask your students to create their own characters, record their voice to tell a short story, anecdote or even a poem.
- And more with your suggestions:)….